| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carnarvon, Western Australia in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13.9mm (0.5in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Carnarvon, Western Australia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Carnarvon, Western Australia:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1174.8 kms (730 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 715 kms (444.3 miles) NE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 741.7 kms (460.9 miles) ENE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 387.9 kms (241 miles) NNE
- Learmonth, Australia - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) N
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1474.3 kms (916.2 miles) E
- Meekatharra, Australia - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 686.4 kms (426.5 miles) ESE
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 447.3 kms (278 miles) SSE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1007.2 kms (625.9 miles) SE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 814.6 kms (506.2 miles) SSE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1272.4 kms (790.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1273.2 kms (791.1 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 1197.1 kms (743.9 miles) SSE