| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carnarvon, Western Australia in July is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 41.4mm (1.6in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Carnarvon, Western Australia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Carnarvon, Western Australia:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1174.8 kms (730 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 715 kms (444.3 miles) NE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 741.7 kms (460.9 miles) ENE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 387.9 kms (241 miles) NNE
- Learmonth, Australia - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) N
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1474.3 kms (916.2 miles) E
- Meekatharra, Australia - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 686.4 kms (426.5 miles) ESE
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 447.3 kms (278 miles) SSE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1007.2 kms (625.9 miles) SE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 814.6 kms (506.2 miles) SSE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1272.4 kms (790.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1273.2 kms (791.1 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 1197.1 kms (743.9 miles) SSE